The Summer edition of the Altrincham Today magazine is out now!
Arriving just in time for the Jubilee Bank Holiday Weekend, Issue 18 has more of what you’ve come to expect from our print title, with local interviews, features, news and reviews about Altrincham, its businesses and people.
Get your copy and see why the Society of Editors called it “a complete local community magazine with a touch of class”.
Here’s where you can get yourself a free copy:
- Altrincham Market (Closed Market area)
- Jake Shoes, George Street, Altrincham
- Waitrose, Broadheath
- BAP, George Street, Altrincham
- Gran T’s Coffee House, Altrincham
- Marks & Spencer, Hale
- Booths, Hale Barns
- The Hive, Grosvenor Road, Altrincham
- California Coffee, Altrincham
- Two Brothers Coffee, Altrincham
- Waterstones, Altrincham
- Altrincham Garrick Playhouse
Issue 18 is an issue we’re very proud of.
Here are some of the highlights in this issue:
- A centre-spread map showing the locations of all 50 corgis taking part in the Trooping the Corgis Jubilee event
- We speak to a Bowdon-based host and her Ukrainian refugee houseguest to find out how the last few tumultuous weeks have been
- We remember how Altrincham has marked jubilees and coronations over the years
- She only took up painting seriously during lockdown – but Liv Alice has already sold over 100 originals. We speak to her
- Author Brian Groom picks five with a Greater Manchester connection
- The RHS Flower Show returns to Tatton Park in July – and the young designers are tackling the big issues
- A family tragedy proved the trigger for Nina Daniels to follow her dreams and launch a business inspired by her Swedish mother
- We speak to the owner of one of Altrincham’s longest standing independent venues
- Andrew Max Walker drives the Kia EV6, recently voted Car of the Year by What Car? magazine
- David Prior goes round to Pep Guardiola’s place in this issue’s hotel review
- Keep those brain cells in good nick with our selection of tricky puzzles
- Janet Harrison selects three bottles to toast the Queen’s Jubilee
- Blanchflower’s Phil Howells on plans for a new opening – and reflections on four years in Altrincham so far
- The complete guide to eating and drinking in Altrincham
- Stamford New Road tapas restaurant Evuna on a busy summer ahead
- And much more!
Can I buy a copy?
If you live out of the area or can’t for any other reason get your hands on a free copy, we’ll be happy to send you a copy through the post for £5, which includes postage and packaging.