Employer: Riddings Family Health Centre – Timperley
Job: Part time GP Receptionist/Administrator – 20+ hrs weekly. From £11.50 hourly.
We are looking for a new member to join our small and friendly team. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a GP practice for a minimum of 2 years and have experience with EMIS and DOCMAN.
You will need to have an excellent telephone manner with a patient and empathetic approach to service users. This is a varied role, and you will be adaptable and enjoy working as part of a happy team, as well as the ability to show initiative. You must be available to work between core hours of 8am and 6.30pm and available to cover for annual leave if required.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Attending to patients and visitors to the practice
- Dealing with queries from patients via telephone and email
- Making appointments for patients and logging requests
- Generating repeat prescription requests via EPS
- Processing prescription requests and queries from patients and pharmacies
- Scanning clinic letters via Docman
- Processing registrations, deductions, and retrieval of off-site patient notes
- Dealing with third party requests from solicitors and insurance companies
- Processing SAR requests
- Full job description to be sent prior to interview.
Please apply to S.email@example.com with your CV and a short covering letter.